Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
add favourites
  • Hi there,

I am new to this, and I love it! I have a query, can you add a food to your favourites without adding them to your food intake for that day? I am going through my cupboards trying to document what I eat on a regular basis, but I don't want to add them to my diary intake for today.

Thanks for this great app!

• ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    There are a few ways. The reason it's removed from favorites when you remove the pointlog is a way to make sure that tons of food items (that might have mis-spellings) aren't kept around forever and offered as auto complete suggestions.

So one way to build a list of favorites without actually tracking points for them is to add them way in the past, or to add them to the current day with zero servings. Or both! That will allow you to enter them into the database, and mark them as favorites and because it's zero servings, it doesn't count for the day.
  • Or you can add it, then long-press and select "Delete Entry."
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Yes, but the app cleans up entries that aren't on the food log. So you won't get the typeahead entries and entries on the favorites will be deleted because all record of food items comes from the food log.
  • How do I track water etc?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Rena you can add a food item for water... For instance, if you drink an entire bottle of water, then you could do this:

Food: Bottle o Water
    Slide up the drawer from the bottom and choose how many servings of water it would be. Depending on how much water there is in the bottle, it could be anywhere from 1/2 to 4.

All set! Any time you want to add that item to your food list, it will track the water value for it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion