Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
sub expression …
  • When I put in my # s for cal, fat and fiber and hit calculate, a msg appears saying something about custom settings and sub expression in (roundish) is not valid and it won't give me a calculation. I don't have anything in the custom part, so how do I fix this?
  • The posting is cutting off what appears in the message. Ill write it w/o the symbols, the sub expression in protein and roundish protein is not available. There r the sideways arrows around protein and parenthesis around roundish. I put nothing in the custom setting field and I do not have protein checked.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    The issue is that by default the app is set up for the new points plan, and if you're still using cal/fat/fiber you probably want the old one.

So that means you need to go to settings and check off custom formula and use the one listed here on this post: http://forum.canofsleep.com/discussion/132/wwdiary-new-ww-plan-and-how-to-keep-using-the-old-one

And then make sure you also check of the nutrition info you want to use (cal/fat/fiber)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion