Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
how do I get started?
  • I signed up on the forum, paid the $1, downloaded on my droid, now what? My phone app lets me program the day and my point profile but I can't find the food I've already calculated. Now I want to track the points but can't find them on the app.
    Lost, Peggy
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Hi!

The app remembers food that you've added to your pointlog and suggests it for future use when you start tracking a new food item. If you only calculate the food value, but never add it to your log (or delete the only copy of it later) it won't save the info.

There are a few tricks to getting it to save the info forever without impacting your day (if you want to preload your database and keep the food around). You can add the food to the current day with zero servings. All of the point info will be saved.

Or you could add the item at a distant time in the past.
    Let me know if you have any more questions or if this doesn't solve the issue you're having.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged