Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
im trying to figure this out
  • I downloaded the app. Then subscribed. Tried to use the bar code thing for the food. But I'm still having to put in all the info. Am I doing something wrong
  • No. The database is built by the users. Once you put something in, it becomes part of the database and then available to all subscribers. I know it may seem at first that nothing is in the database (I felt that way too) but sooner or later things will pop up. I'm not sure how many subscribers there actually are.
  • so if im right to be able to use all members info you have to pay?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @lorri1968
    Yes. Otherwise, you build the database of foods that you commonly eat manually.
  • Hi. Are the subscribers world wide as I am based in the UK and don't need to know how many points food is in the US etc. Cheers.
  • Im trying to figure out the app. what do I need to subscribe to?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Beckyohh47 the basic app requires no subscription. Barcode scanning and multi device sync require it. And you just need to subscribe to the site here and then add a wwdiary account on your phone using your forum credentials.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion