Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
What am I paying for with subscription
  • I assumed that you have to do the subscription but then I saw somewhere that you don't?

What does the subscription get you? What do you get without the subscription?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Without a subscription, you get the full app. No ads, offline database building including barcode scanning for barcodes you've entered info for. (Quick second add via barcode Scan)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    With subscription, barcode scanner are searched against subscriber database. Databases are backed up in the cloud. You can sync multiple devices. Limited web support for the weight log integrated into the forum.
  • excellent question i want to know aswel.
  • so if we pay the scanner will use all the members data and if we dont subscribe we only use our own?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @lorri1968 Yes. Keep in mind that not everyone who is a subscriber has entered in food for all over the world. That, and occasionally manufacturers use regional barcodes and change them. But there are a fair amount of foods entered into the food database.
  • Can I enter barcodes by the product number listed below the code?
  • Can I use this with my Nook Color? I've used this app for years and love it.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Butterflie927 the app is indeed published to the nook marketplace. Please let me know if you cannot find it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion