Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Account Log In
  • Hello CanofSleep
    First let say, I have been using your app for a few years now and I really like it. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone and a Samsung TabS tablet. When I power the units off and reboot them, I have to go into the account and re-log back in each time.
    Is there a way to keep myself logged in at all time? I am getting tired of logging in daily on my tablet.
    Best Regards
    Larin
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Hmm. That shouldn't happen. Do you have a Google account with hangouts so I can help troubleshoot?

Can you try adding the account from phone settings rather than wwdiary settings?
  • On the Galaxy s5 phone, the only way to log in is under setting/user and backup/accounts, and then add account. On the Galaxy tab S tablet I normally log in under setting/general, then add account.
    I have never used hangout before but I guess there is always a first. I am not sure what you are asking (Do you have a Google account with hangouts).
    Best Regards,
    Larin
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I'm going to try to get my hands on a S5 this week and see if I can reproduce the issue.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @larinsp update:
    My friend with the S5 is on vacation, I'm waiting for him to get back so I can play around with the phone. I was not able to parse anything useful out of the logs you sent :(
  • I was wondering if you ever had a chance to look into this issue?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    He had an s4. :(
    Another user had the same issue and it fixed itself over night.... Not sure what to do here, as I don't have access to an s5.

Would you be available for a Google hangouts chat to troubleshoot?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion