Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Scanner don't remember my product
  • Hello,

I'm French, so excuse me for my english ^^"
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, Google Goggles and I am not suscriber.

I scan something, enter information and keep the entry in the day tracker. Then I scan the same barcode but WWDiary don't remember the product and ask me to enter information one more time.

Did I make a mistake ?

Thank you.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    No, that should work. Do you scan the exact same item? If they are two different packages, can you send me a picture of both barcodes?
  • It is exactely the same item (barcode : 3 021760 400036) : http://fr.openfoodfacts.org/produit/3021760400036/pom-potes-pomme-fraise-materne.

I tried with internet connection and without. I tried with real values (fat/sugar/protein/fiber) and with the value of propoint I choose. I tried to add the item in my favorites and not. I tried with another item (Mentos mint) and it didn't work too.

I have no more idea ^^"
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I will check it out. Can you possibly send me the barcodes as pictures?
  • My scanner doesn't work at all...have tried it several times does not work on anything help
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Coco can you please use your phone to take an actual picture of the barcode and email it to me?

Can you also report an error in the app settings and indicate it is from you in the generated email?
  • I have wrote several times because the barcode scanner doesnt work most of the time...so i guess ill just delete app...noone has gotten back with me its been two weeks
  • What does the scanner do. I thought it would give me the info without having to enter it manually... It won't even recognize the item...so the feature is useless the way it is....can it be fixed
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    The scanner will let you enter in the food item only once, and will recall that item based on the scan from then on out.
  • I am new to wwdiary. My scanner doesn't work at all either. I have scanned several different items and it just doesn't work!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged