Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
  • I'm incredibly new to both Weight Watchers and this app. If I'm understanding the guideline correctly, fruit and vegetables are worth 0 points. Is this correct. When I entered the nutritional information for the blueberries I at this morning into the app, it came back as 3 points. Should I just manually fix this - like change the calculator to multiply by 0? Or is there an easier way to add specific fruits/veggies. I'd still like to see the blueberries (and any other fruit and veggies) in my food diary, but I certainly don't want them to add points if they aren't worth any :)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Yes according to the new plan, fruits and veg are 0 points and can be manually overridden. I wouldn't use the calculator for these, just fill in 0 for the points.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged