Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Lost Database when subscription ended
  • I ended my subscription after paying for more than a couple of years and had a pretty extensive database. I havnt used it in awhile so i ended my subscription. Wanted to start back up again after a few months of innactivity and now my entire database is gone. Off my phone. And because i dont have my subscription anymore i cant sync. I used to love this app but without my database i dont know what to do.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @shawan66 The db is not deleted when the subscription ends. Are you sure you didn't reinstall the app?

You could re sub for a month and cancel immediately, or, if you don't want to spend the dollar, I can try to dig out the data. I don't know when I'll have the time though.
  • @ddumont i started my subscription again and got my database back. THANK YOU!! I had a pretty big database. Totally worth the $1. Thank you for helping the world lose weight!!!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    No problem :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion