Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Favorites Questions
  • Hi! I love your app, and I appreciate your work on it so much! I have a couple of questions about favorites:

1. When I add a food to my daily diary (either from favorites or as a new food that I then added to favorites), if I made a mistake and I want to delete it from my log, it also deletes it from my favorites. How do I delete a food from my daily log, but keep it in favorites so I don't have to re-add it again the next time I want to log it?

2. When I add a new food, is there a way to make it automatically add to my favorites? It would be nice if there was a check box to "Add to favorites" at the same time as I'm creating it, to eliminate having to create it, and then also go add it to favorites from my diary page.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @krykard

1. People have either entered the food into their log in the past where it will have no impact, or they've entered it into their log with a value of zero servings (just so it gets recorded). Or both! :)

2. There isn't right now, but all you have to do is longpress on the entry you create and choose add to favorites after you finish creating it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion