Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
switching phones can my data be transferred?
  • CameonCameon
    Hello,
    I had to switch phones because other phone was damage. Same model, but now all my WW diary data is lost.
    I tried to sync, but it is not sending my new data to the new phone.
    It is a samsung note 3
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Cameon Do you still have the old phone? Is there still data on it?

Hmm... If you're trying to set up sync for your new phone, you need a forum subscription ($1/mo).

After the subscription you can follow the instructions on the subscription page (with youtube videos) on how to set up sync on your phone.
  • CameonCameon
    just signed up, so worth the price. I have been using the app since April 2nd and have lost 29lbs!!!! My boyfriend is a member of Weight Watchers and this allows me to do the program with him! Thank you for creating this app, it is so user friendly! YOU ROCK!!!
    Sync worked great btw, and as soon as I made my payment it let me sync....Brillant!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    As an extra bit of stuff I had been working on, you can enter weight info and see a graph online here: http://forum.canofsleep.com/profile/wwdiary

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion