Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Kindle Fire doesn't sync
  • I have had this app on my kindle fire for a long time. I just bought an Android smart phone and wanted to sync. However when I go into the settings on my kindle fire and hit the sync option it just goes right back into the app or if I am in the What's New screen it just goes back to there. What do I do?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @hughes1018 There should be a system notification on your first sync. I don't recall how app notifications are surfaced on the fire, and I don't have one to play with. After signing in and choosing to sync the very first thing you have to do is answer the notification question. Let me know if that helps
  • I checked my notification settings and it should be giving me notifications but when I sync nothing happens no notifications.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @hughes1018 This site: http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdThread=Tx1MK1WN6LFGQAS

Says that some apps have the notifications turned off by default. I'm not sure why. Can you try looking at the app settings (in the system settings) to see if notifications are enabled for the app?
  • The notifications are turned on. Still nothing.
  • I tried contacting Amazon. Didn't help I am afraid I will have to unsubscribe.
    Your Amazon.com Inquiry
    A
    Amazon.com
    to me
    5 hours agoDetails
    Amazon
    Your Account Amazon.com
    Message From Customer Service
    Hello Brian,

I am really sorry for the trouble you have had with " WWDiary". That's definitely not what we want you to experience.

I understand that you have already set notifications on still you are not getting them for the app. In this case I would request you to please contact the developer of the app, "canofsleep.com", for product support and troubleshooting. I've provided the developer's contact information below:
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I'm sorry you're having trouble getting sync to work. I don't have a kindle fire to test with.
    Please let me know if you need help getting your data over to your new phone.
  • I want to unsubscribe but it says the button is invalid.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I will cancel your account. There's something wrong with the encrypted PayPal button, and PayPal support hasn't been able to figure it out with me yet.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    You're all set

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion