Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
lost data on both devices since factory reset.
  • Hi i had to factory reset my phone and have since lost my data. I did have it on my second device but it kept saying sync disabled so when i re logged in and had the notification user action required i think i may have pressed the wrong one and have now data on both the devices. I do have a monthly subscription and was hoping that you may have my info stored somewhere on main web or something, otherwise i am going to have to start all over. Please help.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I will be attempting to restore a backup of your data shortly.
  • Thankyou very very much for all your help. So happy all my data is back. You have been so helpful. Great app and great service. Thanks
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Glad to hear it. :)

Please consider leaving a review in the Google Play store or Amazon marketplace for the app!
  • I'm having a similar problem - upgraded my phone (android to android) and I can't sync my account or manually migrate my backed up data no matter what I've tried. The sync function keeps turning off when I try to establish my account on my new device - help!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @sienagrl80 Are you seeing the notification to choose how to resolve the sync error?

The behavior you mention is expected if it's throwing up a notification in the tray for you to interact with.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion