Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
sync error
  • I keep getting a sync error user input required on my phone. But when I check the box to turn sync on, it tries then gets the error again and unchecks the box on its own. I've already tried deleting the account and readding it in my phone settings. When I set up the account it never asked if I wanted to use the remote data or the local data.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Did you get it set up? It looks like you have some data now in the system.
  • No still says sync is off and when I try to turn it on it gives a sync error and turns it off again. When I press the notification nothing happens
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Hmm. What phone do you have? I went through the setup just the other day and I didn't notice any issues. When you click on the sync error in the notification tray, it doesn't open a dialog?
  • HTC Desire 510. No when I press the tray no dialog opens up
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @homedad76 That's very strange. I don't have that phone, so I can't really test.
    Do you have much data already in the app? You can try uninstalling/reinstalling in case something weird happened when the app was first installed.

If you have existing data that you want to keep, make sure you make a backup in the app before you uninstall.

If that fails, maybe we can hop on Google Hangouts and troubleshoot with a log collecting app and I can try to find out what's going on.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion