Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
How to restore without SD card?
  • I upgraded phones, from a Note2 that HAD a SD card to a Note5 that does NOT have an SD card (all internal memory). How do I restore my backup, please? I only see "backup from sdcard" options.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    The phones don't have physical sdcards but they should both have /sdcard folders in the phone. If you use a file manager app you'll be able to see them and then transfer them to your other phone through email, Google drive, or plugging them into your computer
  • OR, turn sync back on via subscription. :) I guess I changed cards and never set that back up. The sync worked for me, though...thanks!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    :D
  • Hello D,

Question for you, I read your post above. However my LGG2 (Older Phone) does not show a back up file from wwdiary. In the file manager that you mentioned. I just recently got the new HTC Bolt. Trying to figure out how to get my database transferred.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Addressing in support emails.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged