Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Sync WWDiary
  • My synch setting says that sync is turned off. When I click "off" to "on" it syncs and then goes back to "sync turned off". Is normal or is there a way to have sync always on?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Spartan76_98 Check the notification tray of your phone. There should be a notification asking you to choose how you want to resolve the sync setup. (If this is your first device, replace the data on the server with your local data. If you are adding a 2nd device, have the data replace your local data)

As always: make a backup before, just in case!
  • I am having a similar problem with the sync turning off. Also, I cannot get my Chromebook and Samsung phone to sync with each other--although my account is listed on both devices.
  • Can anyone tell me if there are instruction here about how to use the app on a tablet and phone at the same time? I don't seem to be able to get both to show the same information. - Thank you.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @sissie987 if you go here: https://www.wwdiary.com/profile/subscription
    And scroll down, you should see 2 videos that show you how to add your first device and then your second to have them sync.

Let me know how it goes! And remember to take a backup first, just in case!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged