Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Did the Dumb Thing
  • sguss38sguss38
    O.K. I've been using your app for many years. Probably one of your initial adopters. I decided to finally to subscribe and so of course I subscribed twice. I then deleted one of the subscriptions which of course turned off the subscription indicator in your system. So I now have one subscription active, one cancelled and you have $2.00 from me. So how do we fix it? I don't care about the extra dollar, but I don't want to spend another dollar to fix it. Can you reset it from your end or do I have to unsubscribe again and then resubscribe and then you refund me $2.00?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @sguss38

I can refund all the previous subscriptions. If you want to sign up again and forward me the previous subscription email confirmations, I'll look up the ids and refund them for you.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    all set!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged