Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Food Points Calculator
  • SibSib
    My calculator keeps giving me a programming error message. What do I do to fix this?

The message is:. Problem in the custom calculator formula: sub expression in is not valid
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Sib that usually means the formula entered is incorrect.

Can you please copy/paste the formula here so I can take a look at it?
  • SibSib
    My calculator keeps giving me a programming error message. What do I do to fix this?
  • SibSib
    Where do I find the formula? I went into the settings and set the calculator to figure Points using Calories, Sat Fat, Sugar, and Protein. Then I entered values for each of these and just get the error message. I have a screenshot of the error message but will need an email address to attach it.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Sib I think we resolved your issue over email... or hangouts, I can't remember ;D

The point formula just needed to be updated to use the options you had selected, and using the point system you wanted.

Let me know if you have any more trouble.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion