Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
  • I would like to donate for this app, but it wants me to send my password? Any suggestions?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    send password?
    You can donate using the integrated paypal method inside the app (from the what's new screen) You'll need to log into paypal if you have an account.

Alternatively you can click the donate button on the forum or blog here and pay by credit card.
  • Hi.. I found donating really easy using the donate button on the upper right of this forum. I used my paypal account and Yes, it asked me to log in using my password, just as any paypal transaction GREAT APP!
  • Ok...So I just finished up week 1 and I donated $2 for the 2 pounds I lost. I actually would have donated $2.20 because I actually lost 2.2 lbs but I could not figure out how to do that. My intention is to weigh in on Wednesday and donate the amount lost each Wednesday. I will probably need to know how to donate less than a dollar at some point...hopefully later than sooner though.....please! LOVE THIS APP! thx
    I have a lot to lose and will donate every pound of it!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I really appreciate it!

Are you using the paypal integration on the what's new screen to donate? I can make that screen accept fractional numbers on a future update.
  • Yes... that was the screen I used...thx.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion