Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
  • Is bananas considered a fruit?
  • Yes, a banana is a fruit, full of potassium and very good for you:)
  • I thought so. Do you count your banana as 1 or 2 points. I do mine at 2
  • I count mine at 1, but only because I buy the really small bananas :) I read some of your other blog with the software creator, good luck to you on your weight loss venture, I've struggled myself and put back on weight again this time, hoping this will be the last time to lose my weight, long journey ahead. :)
  • I found this on bananas, so I typically have about 3 to 3.5oz of banana - so 1 point :)
    Q: How many calories per ounce is a banana
    A: There are 25 calories in 1 ounce of banana. A banana that is less than 6" long has about 72 calories. Bananas are good for you!
  • I would say the ones I have are a lil over 6 inches therefore I'll continue to count them at 2 pts. Also thanks for the well wishes and in the words of dottie "One Day At A Time, No Guilt and Move On".

Happy Weight loss!

A
  • Thanks "A", I think I'm gonna type that up and put it on the mirror in my bathroom and on the fridge as well. LOL.

C
  • On Points Plus it is ZERO!
  • Yes Points Plus is ZERO!! I LOVE my banana
  • Hopefully everyone is doing "Poiint Plus" and not the old "Point" plan, definately nt both plans.
  • I am using the points plus system (fat, carb, fiber, protein). When I enter in a banana it lists it at 3 points and I know it is 0 on the WW program. How can I get it to register the same in the wwdiary program?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    clear out the values in the calculator and manually enter in a value of 0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion