Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Edit Food List?
  • Is there a way to simply edit the food list? Sometimes I want to change how I have an item listed in wwdiary, if I simply input the new listing there is no way to get rid of the old one. The only way I have found that works is to go back through my entire calendar and change every occurrence of the old listing. Is there a way to just simply edit the food list, and then have that change propagate through the entire calendar.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Not currently, no. This is something that I've been meaning to get to.
  • PumbaaPumbaa
    Dan, did this ever get addressed?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Pumbaa

I've looked into it and unfortunately it complicates things greatly... not to mention that it will corrupt the point values for past days and the autobalancer will start going nuts. :(

I suppose I might be able to do something like let you remove entries from the typeahead... kind of like retiring them. But I'll need to think of a good way to set up that UI.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged