Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
WWDiary sync subscriptions going active soon UPDATE: LIVE!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    If anyone would like to be an early adopter and subscribe early, please post here so that I can enable your forum account. I'd like to ramp things up a bit slowly, as this is the first time I'll be opening it up to more than a handful of testers.
    Check out this updated post for more info on how to activate a subscription: http://forum.canofsleep.com/discussion/493/wwdiary-subscriptions-are-now-public
  • I'm definitely interested in helping test.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @stacyek12 Thanks for the interest! I have to push out a new version of WWDiary soon and then will contact you with instructions on how to proceed.
  • I also am interested Thank You Looking forward to exploring this app
  • I am interested, too!
  • I'm interested in early testing. Thank you.
  • You can count me in on the early testing. Thanks for all your hard work!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    You guys might want to get the latest 5.1.5 from the market to correct a bug in adding foods without calculated values. (They show up as 0 in the log)

I'll send out an email with instructions on how to proceed with the test.
  • I would be interested
  • I would be interested too please. :)
  • I am interested
  • I am very interested

• I'm interested, love this app!
  • Count me in
  • I would be interested too.
  • I'm interested.
  • Pick meeeeeee!
  • I am interested!!!
  • I am interested
  • I am interested! Love this app.
  • I am definitely interested pick me I love this app

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion