Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
WWDiary is 2 years old this month!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    It's pretty crazy... but in November 2009, I started working on WWDiary.

It's come a long way since then and has helped a lot of people. I've been very happy to read some of the fantastic success stories emailed to me by satisfied users of the app.

Some of the most memorable are:

I just wanted to shot you a quick thank you. On May 9th I walked into someones office and mentioned that he was looking thinner... He told me he had been doing ww with his wife and I was inspired to talk to my friends who kept pushing it earlier. Well, I looked up your program and started using that day. on September 9th (four months later) I had gone from 256lbs to 196lbs. I cant tell you how much better I feel. I am no longer afraid of heights and enjoy all kinds of new foods (you'll try anything when you sooo hungry! lol)... it has improved my life in so many ways and I felt I had to write a note and say, THANK YOU!
    [...]

Thanks again,
    Joe

Hi,

I didn't see an option to send a message along with my donation, so I wanted to explanation the "heft" of it, at $60. :-)

I joined Weight Watchers at my job at the end of May, 2010. I was dissatisfied with the app options available to me that were 'official WW', and quickly stumbled upon your app on the Android Market. I've used your app exclusively since then, almost every day, and am happy to report that as of next Tuesday, 8/30, I will be down 60 lbs. (I started at 188, and am now 128!). [...]

Anyhow, perhaps this was too much detail, but I truly believe your app was the best tool I've encountered in my weight loss journey. So the $60 = $1 per pound, and was a small token of my gratitude to you for creating it.

Best Regards,

Alli

Anyway, I'm hoping that the next 2 years help people as much as the past two have. I'll also be launching the subscription service soon, kind of like an anniversary launch. Hopefully that will be as successful as WWDiary has been for the past 2 years.
  • Happy birthday, WWDiary! Awesome job, as always!
  • tessler65btessler65b
    Member, Tester, VIP
    Happy Birthday, WWDiary! And many, MANY happy returns! :D
  • Aloha from Hawaii and happy birthday!
  • Thank God for you and your app. Happy birthday and hope to be wishing you a happy birthday again and again.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    :D!
  • Congrats on the wonderful job you done and continue to do. Your app is awesome. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU.....
  • Happy Birthday and thank you so much for your program. I love your program and all the improvements. Thank you for the choice of subscription. I haven't started it yet but I'm going to soon. I did donate earlier when the program first came out. Yours is the only program I felt worthy of donating to when I first got my android phone. KEEPS UP THE GOOD WORK I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MUCH TIME YOU MUST SPEND!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion