Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Trouble linking account on phone
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: WWDiary subscriptions are now public.
  • When trying to add account and sync, I get a message stating "the application WWDiary (process.com.canofsleep.wwdiary) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Have gotten this same message several times. Any ideas on what to do?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @kdewey have you gotten this problem resolved?
  • I'm having the same problem on a Samsung Moment, Android version 2.1. The app doesn't completely close when clicking Force Close, but the sync setup part does.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @AgetroNairb Is there an option to report the error?
    Can you install an app called "Log Collector" And right after reproducing the error (get it to force close again) can you run the Log Collector app and send the log to me by email?
  • Just been sent. Thanks!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @AgetroNairb
    Which version of wwdiary are you running?

• It's version 5.2.3.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @AgetroNairb
    Ok well. It looks like your phone does not have the version of android necessary to run the sync correctly. Version 2.2 or greater of Android is a prerequisite and it looks like you have 2.1

If you've already signed up, you can cancel your subscription and I will send you a refund.
  • I've cancelled the subscription. I don't need the refund of a dollar. Thank you. When I get a new phone, I'll subscribe again.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @AgetroNairb ok, and thanks!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion