Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Does your DPA update automatically if you lose weight?
  • I was wondering, do I need to recalculate my DPA as I lose weight, or does it do it automatically?
    Thank you
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    If you use the DPA calculator, it should do it for you.
  • Hello ddumont, this is my first post on your forum! I have been using your app on my android phone for a couple of weeks and it is all good. But I have just started a new week and my dpa has automatically reduced to 26. I thought I was on the lowest dpa of 29, I have lost 6lbs since I started using your app, so has it calculated this automatically? I have been into settings and my dpa is still set at 29... What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    The calculated formula minimum has recently been changed to 26. If you want to keep 29, you csn uncheck the option to use the calculator so you can use the manually entered in value.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion