Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Sync Issues
  • After using your fantastic app for over a year, I'm trying to transfer a database from my original Droid to my new HTC Rezound. I believe both phones are sync'd and I have answered the "transfer" direction questions properly in the notifcation toolbar. Unfortunately I can't seem to make the transfer work. I'm not quite sure how to tell if my original database was transferred to my subscription.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    There doesn't seem to be any data from your phone in my server here.
    I do see a bunch of sync attempts though but I'm not sure what happened. I'm going to delete the sync relationships I have here for your devices which will cause it to ask you again what to in the notification bar.

Please just resolve it with your original droid, and tell it to replace all remote data. Once that's working we'll get your rezound set up.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Your client has synced... and I see some descriptions, but only the default ones....

Are you sure the data was on the device you are syncing? I don't see any weightlog entries.
  • Sorry for being such a pain. Yes I just checked and the data exists on the original Droid. However, the Droid is no longer on Verizon service so I am syncing via WiFi. Am I unable to sync and do this via WiFi? I have removed the accounts on both phones and have tried adding them again and re syncing, however on the original phone I never received the notification in the toolbar. Both phones now have sync off and accounts removed.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Yes you should be able to sync over wifi.

Do you have a google account with google talk that we can hop on and figure this out?
  • Hello, I just added talk to my Google account and am on now if you're available.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I don't know your google account :)
    Can you invite me to chat? ddumont@gmail.com
  • Thanks again Dan!!!!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    np :)
  • I am not seeing any data online when I try to sync.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion