Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
having issues with password for sync
  • Trying to sync my phone but it won'tet me pass enter username and password!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Did you create your account on the forum by signing in with google/facebook/twitter connect?

If so, I'll need to reset your forum password. Let me know.
  • I am having the same problem, yes I used Facebook.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @cinderella57 Ok I will reset your password. You'll get an email with the new one. This will not effect your facebook password and you'll continue to be able to sign into the forum with facebook connect. You can also sign in with the email address and forum password (which you'll need to enter in the app)
  • I also can't get logged in, I used twitter...
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I reset your password. You should be able to use that one or use it to change it to anything you want.
  • Hi. Signed w Facebook. Please reset my password
  • @ddumont I signed up with facebook. My account won't sync!
    LOVE the app!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @2aprilbabygirls whoops! I just reset your password.

Were you logging in ok to the app before? If so, just set your password back to what it was or update the password in the app.

What do you see happening?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    It looks like you may have an issue in the database file on your phone. Can you go into settings and choose the "Submit Database" option? I'll take a look and contact you with how to fix it.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @2aprilbabygirls Are you all set now? It looks like there's data synced up.
  • @ddumont My account don't sync too.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @dalsilva it doesn't look like you have an active subscription.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion