Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Subscribed + Bar code scanning + custom calculator issue
  • I've been using the app a long time now, and decided to subscribe to use the barcode scanner + online database.
    I live in Israel, and our WW program uses the UK WW formula (forum post about it) which only uses Calories and Sat-Fat.

Whenever I scan a barcode tough, it erases my custom formula, and replaces the field submission.

Anyone else encounter this?
    Is there a solution for this, I don't want to start entering all the fields I don't use (I don't mind having them as reference, just don't want to enter them myself, since I don't use them)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Oh that's strange.... it replaces the custom formula permanently? Can you give me more info about that? Does it clear it out of settings or put something else in there?
  • I think I 'tricked' it by enabling all the other fields, but i'll do some more testing and get back to you with more info.
    Since I found a suitable workaround, I didn't open an issue yet, but if I'm sure it's the case I'll let you know
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Ok thanks
  • Sorry, but this will probably never be test :)

The Israel WW company moved to ProPoints, so I've now started using WWdiary in it's default mode.
  • Sorry, but this will probably never be test :)

The Israel WW company moved to ProPoints, so I've now started using WWdiary in it's default mode.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    That's ok. I think I cleared up many of the preferences related bugs that happened recently with my switch to make more preferences syncable.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged