Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Having trouble setting up account
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: still cant sync to phone.
  • Just purchased the subscription and tried to set up my Droid Bionic's WWDiary account, and even though I can see the WWDiary icon in the account setup screen, when I touch it, nothing happens. No matter what I try, whether from WWDiary --> Settings or directly through the phone Settings --> Accounts, touching that icon does nothing.

Any ideas? Could there be an issue with the latest version of WWDiary?
  • pgbcatpgbcat
    I have the same problems since today. I'm not able to add a sync account and the widget also fails at my motorola Razr!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @montego @pgbcat
    What version of wwdiary do you currently have installed? (you can find out from the what's new screen)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @montego @pgbcat
    Will either of you be around soon/tonight to test a possible fix?
  • Sorry, your response ended up in my spam folder. Hopefully that is rectified. :-)

I am on version 6.4.2. Probably tough to nail down an exact time, but I have no problem with you pinging me privately. I'd be glad to try anything. It is almost like something is stopped the account app to open up. The only indication of any action is the icon changing colors (the usual "highlighting") when it is pushed.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @montego there should be version 6.4.3 up on the market as of last night. Can you try that and let me know how it goes?
  • @ddumont
    The new 6.4.3 worked like a champ! Thank you so much for your very quick response.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    No problem :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion