Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Unable to sync phone
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: still cant sync to phone.
  • Just subscribed but unable to sync account to phone. Keep re-entering username and padsword and pressing OK but it
    just takes me back to same screen.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @chavsammary
    Are you saying it keeps prompting you to enter your user/pass?
    Can you try using your username or your whole email address (your yahoo one)?

Let me know how it goes.
  • Just subscribed but unable to sync account to phone. Keep re-entering username and padsword and pressing OK but it
    just takes me back to same screen.

Yes, it keeps asking me to re-enter info. Have tried using both email and username. It says "authenticating ..." but then returns to sign in screen.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I will try tonight and reset your password on the forum. You should get an email later tonight with the password I'll use to try to log on.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I was able to log on to your account using your username and the password I reset. Set the password to something of your choosing, and try adding the account again.
  • Ok, but I haven't received an email with new password.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Check your spam folder just in case.
  • Nothing in spam. Email is chav4samm@yahoo or you can IM me on FB. Thanks.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Sent you an email. Just as a note, when logging in, try using your username "chavsammary" and not "chav4samm" like the beginning of your email address.
  • It worked! Thanks so much.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    glad to hear it!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion