Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Subscribed but can't use barcode reader...
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: barcode reader.
  • Hi - i have subscribed, but still cannot use the barcode reader- what am i doing wrong?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @cathy6973 what error are you seeing?
  • I installed Google goggles, as suggested, and everything I scan just says, not found.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Dazeychik18 Can you download an app called "log collector"?

After scanning a food and not finding anything, can you run that app and email me the log report? In the mean time, I'll see if there's any info I can find on my end.
  • it tells me it cant find anything i scan
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @sarah56 Those food items may not be in the database yet.
    Filling out the nutrition info will allow others in your area to find things that you've scanned.
  • But it is weight watchers meals, surely i am not the first to scan them ......
  • I am also having this problem. Even with foods that I scan and they don't work and input the nutritional value. The next time I eat it, I try to scan it and it still will not pull up the info I have already entered.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @tmc1979 @sarah56 @Dazeychik18 @cathy6973
    I'd like to move this over to the issue tracker. I've created this issue:
    Issue 79: Barcode scanning doesn't find item's I've entered in before.

Could you please star the issue and respond to the questions there?
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion