Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
How to sync data from HTC Thunderbolt to Samsung Galaxy E
  • I have been trying to sync my data from my HTC to my new Samsung Galaxy 3 and can't get it to work. I have tried having it back up data with the SD card in my old phone and then restoring data with SD card in new phone through the app with no luck. I also tried getting file manager to move the file to my internal memory but there was no folder that said anything resembling memory to move it to. Please help, thanks!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Are you able to read the sdcard with your computer? You could transfer the com.canofsleep.wwdiary folder over to your computer, then plug your phone in so you can see the internal memory and copy the com.canofsleep.wwdiary folder to the phone.

That should let you restore. You could also sign up for the sync service which would let you sync from once device to the other. I'll look at getting in better support for external sdcards in phones that also have internal cards, though not every manufacturer does it the same way.

Let me know if you need more help.
  • I actually was able to figure it out last night. Thank you though and thanks for this app, it has been very helpful!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Glad to hear it!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion