Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Old and new calculator, but same results?
  • moimoi
    Hello everybody :-) I installed WWDiary, like it very much. But I have some problems to find my number of daily points that belongs to the right calculator...

- In the preferences, I've chosen "old calculator". That gives me 24 points per day, and 100 g of protein = 9 points, 100 g carbs = 11 points, 100 g fat = 26 points.
    If I choose "new calculator", it gives me 30 points per day, but the same values for food!
    What am I doing wrong?!

- Does anybody know what Point System goes conform to what Swiss System (Points oder ProPoints2.0)?

Thanks for your help!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    The "use old calculator" option is in the allowance section. The food calculator must be changed manually. There is a formula you must enter and check off the correct boxes for the old system.

Instructions are here: http://forum.canofsleep.com/discussion/132/wwdiary-new-ww-plan-and-how-to-keep-using-the-old-one
  • moimoi
    Aaaaaaah ok image Thank you.

Does anybody know what Point System goes conform to what Swiss System (Points oder ProPoints2.0)? Or Germany?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I think WW is moving everyone to points plus. I don't know exactly what the older German or Swiss systems were.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion