Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
New subscriber, long time user, need to now sync from "soon to be"old Droid X2.....
  • ....to a newly refurbished one. I am sure the procedure is on this site somewhere, but can someone direct me or
    give me point by point instructions for once I activate my new phone? I want my old weights/favoritres to show up on the new phone.
    If I have them transfer all the apps, will my weights show up automatically?
    Thanks
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    There should be some videos on the subscribe page if you scroll down that should help you with setting up your old device to sync and then setting up your new one to pull down the synced data.

I'd advise you always make manual backup (from wwdiary settings) just in case. Then follow the instructions on the subscription page: http://forum.canofsleep.com/profile/subscription

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion