Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Droid 4 no longer syncing after Android 6.4.7 update???
  • I tried removing and re-adding my account. Check in weight did show up on my phone AND computer, but daily entries do not show up on my computer. Last daily entry showing online is 10/8/12....nothing after that. Also, do "favorites" get backed up as well?? Can't find my "favorites" in my online account anywhere......
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I do currently have a sync issue that I'm working on. You shouldn't have to do anything other than make sure you're on the latest version of the app (6.4.7)
    I should have a fix tonight.
  • Yes, I have the 6.4.7 version of your app, but it seems this issue started after my phone updated to Ice Cream Sandwich last week.......perhaps it's the sync issue you are currently working on, but my daily entries have not synced for over a week now.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Can you try to go into wwdiary now and press [menu] -> settings -> account & sync settings -> your wwdiary account -> [menu] -> sync now

Let me know what happens.
    Do you see a spinning circle?
    Does the circle go away or stop?
    Does sync stop and uncheck itself?

Do you get a notification in your notification area about wwdiary?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged