Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Water/veggie/dairy/... bar missing on Samsung B5510 (Y pro)
  • Hello!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your app but the bar with water/veggie/... counts is missing. I can fill it out while entering foods and stuff but I can't see the count as shown in de picture on google play.
    Any help?
    Thanks!
  • And suddenly I had an idea: I turned on my phone's screen turning and when I hold it sideways it works! (But my phone's screen is landscape so that's the one who doesn't quite work, it looks different too in the landscape the amount of points left is behind the entries which is really good to save space and in the normal version it is on top, just different)
    But is there something you can do to make the water/veggie/... count show up in the landscape version as well? :) Thanks!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I found on some phones it was taking up too much space to have it in landscape mode (phones used to be really tiny... they have gotten a bit larger since)

I'll take a look at the specs for your phone and see if it might make sense to enable it for landscape display as well.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion