Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
My tracker is totally off. :(
  • I just subscribed tonight and I love that everything is in one place but signing up was difficult and now my tracker isn't working and it's frustrating me. It's giving a light stuffed sandwich with 300 calories, 10 grams of fat and 2 grams of fiber only 2 pts. I have my slider that says it should be about six and a half. Is it something with my settings? I'm afraid if I can't fix it I'll have to delete the app and I think I'll like it if I can ever get it up and running. :(
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @ldbusch1 Thank you for subscribing, we will get it sorted out. Do you have google chat? I can meet with you tonight to troubleshoot after I get out of work.
  • You're awesome. This sounds like your full time job! lol. I uninstalled it from google play this morning and reinstalled and it seems to be calculating right now. Hopefully that was just an install glitch! I love this app and love that it's all in one place! Thanks for getting back with me so quickly and I look forward to the forums and discussions and being part of the community here. :)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    No problem :) Do you still need help tonight? Did you set sync back up after the reinstall?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion