Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
  • I just got a new phone today and can't get my info from my ww diary from my old phone to transfer over!! I have so many foods/favorites saved andI will die without it all!!! I tried doing a back up to sd card and then restoring to new phone but it did not work. Thanks!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @yshannon does your new or old phone have internal storage?

Some phones (even if they have an sdcard slot) will use an internal sdcard as the default sdcard. This complicates things, as the real sdcard isn't in the same place all the time.

If you can use a program like estrong file manager, you should be able to go to "/mnt/sdcard" on your old phone, verify that the com.canofsleep.wwdiary folder is there and then make sure it gets to this folder in your new phone.

Another easy way is to sign up for a month of the subscription, which will let you sync multiple devices. It's not too hard to set up, and there's youtube videos to guide you. Check it out: http://forum.canofsleep.com/profile/subscription
  • Thank you!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion